Are you ready for the Barista Nation Pre-Party @ HuckleBerry Roasters, the #BNDENVER main event Saturday, the After-After Party @ Metropolis Coffee, and the “Single Brew” Barista Nation Boot Camp @ Sweet Bloom Coffee Roasters
It’s going to be an epic weekend in Denver, and we’re so excited to be able to host this event with the help of all our sponsors and the local community. We hope you utilize and enjoy Barista Nation Denver to the fullest. Here are a few details that we wanted to share:
- Get Hands On With All Of The Equipment Offered! We want you to brew, taste, and ask as many questions as you can!
- Don’t Be Shy! We’ve intentionally placed professionals, equipment, tools, specialty coffee, and products for you all to take advantage of. We want to chat and offer our experiences & advice. There will be technicians, engineers, coffee trainers, and business owners there to talk with you.
- Ask Questions! Don’t leave wishing you had asked a question, ask away! No question is a bad question. The more you ask, the more you learn. We’ll leave that up to you!
- Make Connections! Be sure to introduce yourself to your peers, other cafes, business owners, speakers, and exchange information. You never know what connection you’ll make and where it will take you in life or in your professional career.
- Take Photos! We love photos, do us a favor and add the hashtag #BNDENVER to your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook photos! Hint: we randomly give away prizes for the best photos of the day that we find on social media with our hashtag!
- Friday Pre-Party - Join us Friday night at Huckleberry Roasters for the “Pick A Card – Latte Art Throwdown”!
- Idea Throwdown - if you have ever been interested in opening your own business, take advantage of this competition by pre-registering. It’s designed to give you serious feedback, information, and contacts to help you make your vision a reality sooner than later. The Barista Nation theme is “THE START-UP”, we have specialty coffee coaches available all day to answer questions, lead you toward people you will want to meet, and share their experiences, etc. Once you pitch your idea (5p-6p), the judging panel will professionally decide what team/person has generated the most realistic, well-planned business pitch as the winner for 1st/2nd/3rd. Who wouldn’t want free advice at this level? Plus, you can win $750 cash / House of Marley Bluetooth Audio System / Virtuoso Grinder. DETAILS HERE
- After-After Party @ Metropolis Coffee: Don’t miss the after-after party right around the corner from Galvanize at Metropolis! More drinks, more networking, more specialty coffee fun!
- Sunday Boot Camp @ Sweet Bloom Coffee Roasters - if you received pre-registration confirmation, please check your email. Payment details have been sent out and you will need to confirm your final reservation with payment (let me know if you have questions). There is a large wait list, so confirming with payment is essential.
- Parking - parking is difficult at Galvanize, unfortunately. Not only is there limited parking, there is a 2 hour parking limit. We suggest carpooling, using public transportation, biking, or walking.
- Food - Yes, there will be food for you at Galvanize. We will have a light breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Drinks - all the coffee your heart desires, water, and cocktails after the “Idea Throwdown”. More drinks at the After-After Party @ Metropolis Coffee!
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All the details are on the attached event card. We look forward to meeting you all, and can’t wait to experience Denver!